Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Mirrored Bench

I have been recently on the hunt for a new bench for our Master Bedroom. I have had one at the foot of our bed that I have had since college. I recently decided to retire it but it has caused sleepless nights for my husband and I. We have a 7lbs Morkie that is no longer able to jump on the bed. He now whines in the middle of the night from his nice plush dog bed because he is no longer able to jump.
Ollie













So, I've been on the hunt for a new bench but I didnt want to spend a lot of money... so I googled and googled - "mirrored bench"

I like the look of this one from Horchow.com but not for the $549 price tag + $50 handling charge

"Denison" Mirrored Bench- $549
 "Denison" Mirrored Bench - Horchow 

So, I continued to google and found this one for $469
Bench in Mirror
Butler - Bench in Mirror - $469
 Butler - Bench in Mirror - Butler Online Store

I still was not ready to spend $469 on a new bench for our bedroom... so after a few more google searches...
The winner is.... $169
I found the one I was ready to buy. It is a little different, it doesn't have the pretty tufting, 6 legs and looks gold instead of pewter but the price is right!
Mirrored Bench - $169

 Mirrored Bench - Kirklands

After shipping and tax- the bench was $207.30
As soon as it arrives I will take pictures of it in our bedroom! It might need a little painting and some DIY tufting but I will have to see once it arrives.

Sparkle & Shine - Liz





No comments:

Post a Comment